Exposing the role that Islamic jihad theology and ideology play in the modern global conflicts
Egypt: Human rights group accuses Qatar and Turkey of funding Muslim Brotherhood
A human rights group in Egypt issued a report “stating that the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group is behind establishing 13 armed movements that carried out terrorist attacks in Egypt between 2013 and 2019.”
The report “of the Forum for Development and Human Rights Dialogue, openly accused Qatar and Turkey of funding the Muslim Brotherhood group designated by the Egyptian state as terrorist.”
What makes this report particularly noteworthy to the West is that the forum described the Muslim Brotherhood (which originated in Egypt) as the “reference group for all violent terrorist organizations in the Middle East, saying it ‘adopts a discourse that incites violence, racism, hatred and exclusion of women and (people) of other religions.’”
In the West, the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) conducts itself stealthily, but one needs to remember what Mustafa Mashhur, the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt from 1996 to 2002, wrote in his book, Jihad is the Way. He describes the real mission of the Muslim Brotherhood. Describing the “beliefs, opinions and goals” of the Muslim Brotherhood, Mashhur writes:
– “It should be known that Jihad and preparation for Jihad are not only for the purpose of fending-off assaults and attacks against Muslims by Allah’s enemies, but are also for the purpose of realizing the great task of establishing an Islamic state, strengthening the religion and spreading it around the world…”
– “Jihad is a religious public duty…
– “The symbol of the [Muslim] Brotherhood is the book of Allah [the Quran] between two swords. The swords symbolize Jihad and the force that protects the truth represented in Allah’s book.”
Timing: Don’t rush, prepare carefully for Jihad
– “The [Muslim] Brotherhood will never rush after the youth’s enthusiasm to carry out immature and unplanned actions, which will not alter the corrupt reality and may even harm Islamic activity, and will benefit the people of
– “…it is not necessary for the Muslims to repel every attack or damage caused by the enemies of Allah immediately, rather [this is required] when ability and the circumstances allow for it.”
– “Prepare yourself and train in the art of warfare, and possess the components of power. You must learn the ways, manners and laws of war. You must learn them and embrace them and adhere to them, so that your Jihad will be accepted by Allah.”
Personal goal: Aspire to Shahada – Death for Allah
– “Allah is our goal, the Prophet is our leader, the Quran is our constitution…
Jihad against Israel:
– “Honorable brothers achieved Shahada (Martyrdom) on the soil of beloved Palestine, in 1947 and 1948, in their Jihad against the criminal, thieving gangs of Zion.
A note about the last point above: Hamas describes itself in its charter as the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine.
Although Muslim Brotherhood organizations appear to be peaceful in the West, it is because they are biding time, as instructed in “Jihad is the Way.” The real mission is conquest of the West and the imposition of Sharia, whether by peaceful or violent means.
“Muslim Brotherhood formed 13 terrorist groups in Egypt: NGO,” Egypt Today, February 18, 2020:
CAIRO – 18 February 2020: An Egyptian human rights group issued a report on Monday stating that the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group is behind establishing 13 armed movements that carried out terrorist attacks in Egypt between 2013 and 2019.
The report of the Forum for Development and Human Rights Dialogue, a non-governmental organization, openly accused Qatar and Turkey of funding the Muslim Brotherhood group designated by the Egyptian state as terrorist.
The forum described the group as the “reference group for all violent terrorist organizations in the Middle East,” saying it “adopts a discourse that incites violence, racism, hatred and exclusion of women and (people) of other religions.”
It also blamed the two countries of harboring fugitives of the outlawed group, who are wanted by the Egyptian judiciary over terrorist crimes that caused the death of many civilians and innocent people.
Among those 13 groups is an organization known as Ansar Al-Sharia Brigades in Egypt, hosting Muslim Brotherhood fugitives who fled Wadi Al-Naturn prison in Beheira, north of Cairo, in 2011, the report said, adding that this prison recruited youth and sent them to Syria.
The report mentioned the names of many other groups and gave a detailed explanation of the notorious charges they face, but failed to provide a clear proof that they all belong to the Muslim Brotherhood group, which has been labeled a terrorist organization following the ousting of President Mohamed Morsi, an MB leader, in 2013….